Thursday, December 2, 2010

http://www.skyblue-pink.com/?p=2672#content

I just remembered what it was that first led me to stumble across your blog! It was your photography - and specifically, your glittering icicle shots!

I love your love of snow. How can people ever lose the joy of that! Just because they have to shovel it, or drive in it? So what! Adulthood's responsibilities bring far greater blessings than inconveniences. Why lose your joy in something wonderful, just because it carries with it a corresponding chore? Do these snow grinches lose their joy of food just because they have to cook it now?

Criminey Jickets. Of course, I may be the wrong one to offer perspective. I still play with my food to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: you are about to leave a comment on blog post that is really only a comment on a completely different blog post by somebody else!

Rather than leave a comment here, consider clicking through to the original post! You can do that by clicking on my post's post title. Then leave a comment there! Imagine what a kick they'll get out of it, after all this time!

You'll be spreading joy and ticklishness.